The Northeast Connecticut District Board #35 is subject to the jurisdiction and authority of the “International Association of Approved Basketball Officials” (IAABO) as its parent association. Northeast Connecticut District Board #35 is affiliated with Connecticut State Board of Approved Basketball Officials Board #5 and provides basketball officiating services to programs in Tolland County and Windham County.
- To unite in the membership of Northeast Connecticut District Board #35 all fully qualified basketball officials residing in Tolland and Windham Counties, Connecticut and to create a greater amount of good fellowship and cooperation among the members of this Board.
- To educate, train, develop and provide continuous instruction for basketball officials.
- To promote the welfare of the game of basketball, its players, coaches, fans, and officials.
- To maintain the highest standards of basketball officiating.
- To encourage the spirit of fair play and sportsmanship.
- To have available at all times an adequate number of thoroughly trained and capable officials; and
- To cooperate with all organizations officially connected with the game of basketball in furthering its interests and ideals.